An Albert family initiative since 2012
How we help
Our mission is to improve lives through music
We partner with organisations who use music to improve life outcomes for marginalised youth, youth experiencing mental health and well-being challenges and Indigenous youth, by offering grants, loans, advice and networks.
©Photo/Image courtesy of Musica Viva
What makes an impactful partnership
We believe in the ability of music to change lives and seek out organisations who can make that happen. We’re on the lookout for groups who:
- Have a long-term vision built on passion and are looking for partners to help make it reality
- Are open to growth, not just capital injections, and welcome our strategic input and guidance
- Are committed to measuring outcomes, not just outputs, and are willing to work with us to put this in place
- Can clearly articulate their current needs, and how those align to strategic long-term goals
- Do things with integrity and are able to meet the standards we demand of ourselves
Who we work with
One Vision Productions
MPOWER is Australia’s largest mental health toolkit and online educational resource. This revolutionary platform adapts One Vision Productions’ proven approach to youth engagement for changing learning environments.
Supporting the Generations program: a culturally responsive and consultative initiative using song and storytelling as a vehicle for reconnecting elders a